Sunday, October 23, 2011

TI & Jeezy Album?




TI & Jeezy Album?
By: Dorian McCormick

There has been some talk that the two Atlanta major artist have been considering a joint album. A lot of their fans are in love with the thought of this idea. To be honest, I wouldn’t mind seeing it happen either.

HipHopBlog.com caught up with Jeezy and this is what he had to say about it:

“My first option would be Tupac, but he’s no longer here. Rest in peace to him. But me and Tip were actually together and we chopped it up about it. I don’t know if it could really be in the making, but we just hit the ground running and been doing so many records that I don’t think it’s impossible. We’ve known each other enough to even put something like that, and I definitely think the city would need it and does need it. It’d be a good look. It’ll be an amazing album release party, by the way...”

As of now, no release date has been set. We’ll keep you guys posted!

No comments: