Sunday, November 6, 2011

2 Chainz - T.R.U. REALigion




2 Chainz – T.R.U. REALigion (Mixtape Review)
With success of his previous mix tape Codeine Cowboy, Atlanta rap artist 2 Chainz is on the rise in the world of hip hop. As shown on B.E.T.’s Hip Hop Music Award cipher, 2 Chainz has a solid rap game.2 Chainz flow oozes confidence and punch lines for days. Now with the release of a highly anticipated mix tape in hip hop, 2 Chainz’s fan base will most definitely expand.
T.R.U. Realigion is filled with thumping beats, quotable lyrics, great features, and memorable hooks. There’s production on there from some big names such as Drumma Boy and Lex Luger. 2 Chainz has a lot of diverse features from the likes of Kreayshawn to Raekwon. He has a couple of memorable tracks like “Riot” and “KO ft. Big Sean” .
The song “Understatement” is a club hit for sure as 2 Chainz sinks his teeth into the Lex Luger beat:

“Rappers are my target
My flow so retarded
need a handicap sticker for my 16’s when I park em
when she in the front I make her put it in reverse
and if that pussy good I then I’ll put it in a verse
And I’m killing these niggas…. put em in the dirt
And yeah I’m killing pussy we should do it in a hearse…”

All in all TRU R.E.A.L.gion is a good mixtape that’s full of energy. There are a couple of songs I can do without but this CD is a banger. 8/10 is the rating. Download this mix tape at livemixtapes.com or datpiff.com for free.

No comments: